Hi! My name’s Veda Dandamudi. I’m a college student who’s passionate about books, music, movies, TV shows and art. This blog is my brain child 🙂
I haven’t connected this blog to any of my social media accounts but here’s some more about me:
- I’m an ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). In simpler and more specific terms, I’m Indo-Canadian. (p.s I would not be insulted if you called me brown)
- I find bad jokes extremely funny, especially the ones where puns or phrases are taken literally. Like imagine a shirt with hearts on the sleeves. Get it? (I’m already laughing.)
- Occasionally, I like to run down the wrong way on an escalator for fun.
- I’m a bit of a geek and acually get the scientific jokes on Big Bang.
- My taste buds are weirdos! My favourite Lays flavour is Salt and Vinegar and I love dipping my french fries in ice cream (especially at Costco).
- I love climbing trees and tend to scrape my knees.
- J’adore parler en francais mais tristement, il n’y a personne avec qui je peux le parler…mais il y a les murs?
- I use ‘absurdist’ sarcasm to prove a point and it works.
- I like imitating accents and I’m not too shabby at it. Occasionally I suffer from ‘Indian tourettes’ (Russell Peters knows what I mean).